Thursday, August 13, 2009




LOVES IT! LOVES IT! LOVES IT!
If you want naturally long healthy big eyelashes, you REALLY need to start using the eyelash primer by M.A.C. I have tried other primers but this one is hands down the best. After I take my mascara off I notice that my eyelashes are still full yet soft. Use this with any mascara of your choice; but to get the most for my time and money my preference is 3D Extreme by Revlon. My eyes are very sensitive to mascaras and this one has been the only one with such a great impact that has worked all the way around. Before you stick the fake lashes on, please try these two combinations! You won’t be disappointed and you will have healthy lashes.

You can get Revlon 3D Extreme at any Target, Ulta, or Walgreens.



No comments:

Post a Comment